The Knutsen fleet development is based on managing projects from design to operation.
Knutsen is undertaking the commercial and technical management of all shuttle tankers, FSO’s, LNG carriers and the Product/Chemical/tankers. Knutsen has also crewing, administrative support functions and newbuilding supervision.
We aim to contract with first class charterers such as the oil majors and major energy companies which set the highest requirements to safety and reliability standards. Our main customers are Shell, Repsol, Naturgy, Equinor, Total, Exxon, ENI, MAERSK oil & gas, Petrobras/ Transpetro and Enel among others.
The Knutsen group has a very dedicated workforce on land and at sea which is committed to safe and reliable services to our customers. Our human resources are a critical success factor for the company’s development, and continuous development of the workforce with focus on HSSE&QA is of high priority within Knutsen Group.
Over the years Knutsen has been awarded;
- Halert C. Shepheard Award by the Chamber of Shipping of America at the CMA Shipping 2010
- E &Y entrepreneur of the year 2008
- Outstanding employer of Pilipino seafarer 2005
- ONS innovation nominations for PNG and KVOC 2003
Knutsen OAS Shipping and Knutsen NYK Offshore Tankers have the following certificates:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISM & ISPS Code
- MLC 2016
- JQS -Joint Qualification System for suppliers to the Oil Industry in Norway and Denmark
- FPAL – Qualification System for suppliers to the Oil Industry in Western Europe
- JQS – qualification of suppliers to the Operators on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS)