Knutsen aims to deliver services and products at a level of Quality that complies with the requirements of our QA Management System and meets or exceeds contractual and legal obligations and achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the Company’s reputation with customers.
The objectives of the Quality Assurance System are:
- Strict compliance of the company’s services with international, national, and corporate standards and requirements.
- To achieve the required level of Quality we shall employ qualified and trained personnel, adequate technology and effective procedures.
- All activities shall be planned, executed, verified and corrected in order to continuously improve the quality of our services and products
- Develop a full understanding of the needs of our customers.
- Work in close co-operation with clients, customers, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide the right quality work and service, first time.
- Actively seek customer feedback and to use this as a format for continuous assessment and improvement.
- Report and investigate all deficiencies and non conformities towards Knutsen QA System, customer complaints, regulations and contractual and legal obligations.
- Continuous monitoring of complaints and claims from customers and aim to maintain these at zero.
- Carry out periodic Audits of suppliers and manning agencies to ensure compliance with Knutsen quality and safety requirements as well as regulations.
- Effective control mechanisms, including audits and reviews are established to objectively evaluate the adequacy of the Company Safety Management System.
- Reduce waste, loss and environmental pollution by implementing measures as stated in Knutsen Environmental Plan.
- Carry out all our activities within our environmental policy guidelines, thus helping to ensure a sustainable environment for the benefit of the community
- Continuously identify improvements to existing working practices
Achievement of these policy aims involves all personnel, who each are individually responsible for the quality of their work, resulting in a continually improving quality environmental performance.